Saturday, June 13, 2009

Chuck's Birthday



Yesterday was my husband's birthday. I got off easy, because he wanted ribs. We have a really great rib joint, Big Ed's, near by, so I didn't cook last night. We had take out ribs with all the fixings. For dessert I made carrot cake cupcakes, they were delish!

I made this card for him from the baby. I think this little stamp is so cute. It's called 'all bummed out baby', it's from Stampingbella. The older two kids loved the card, but it did cause some commotion last night. They were running around yelling "heiny" and laughing for about an hour. Welcome to a typical day at our house.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!



Card Recipe:
Stamps: all bummed out baby by Stampingbella, sentiment from PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, copic markers
Paper: SU Green Galore and Gable Green, PTI ssw
Embellishments: Bellas Baubles, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, nestabilities, SU scalloped border punch, offray gingham ribbon

No comments: