Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Edwin as a Redhead

Here's my take on last Wednesday's Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge (SC242). This was a fun and simple sketch to use. They post a new sketch every Wednesday. I printed out today's and I'm hoping to get to it tonight.

My image was so big, I didn't have room to add a sentiment. I guess I could add something inside. I decided to make Edwin with red hair. He looks so darn cute as a red head, in my opinion.

I think I'll have a lot of stamping time in the next few days. My in-laws just took my older two boys for a few days. They were telling me all morning they were going "on vacation". I know they will be super spoiled with Fruit Loops, chocolate and Root Beer floats! They love to go to their grandparents house! I miss them already and they just left. I told them I loved them and Cal, said "I love you more, Mom". It was so sweet, he's never said that before. It's going to be a quiet few days around here.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a wonderful week.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Edwin from the Magnolia Jungle collection
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Night of Navy, Chocolate Chip, PTI ssw, DCWV Indian Summer foil and glitter pack
Embellishments: American Crafts brads, dimensionals, copics, Cuttlebug embossing folder

4 comments:

Michelle said...

adorable image and a fantastic card! TFS!
michelle

paige said...

Great coloring on the image! I like all the angles formed by the different layers.

Anonymous said...

YAY for quiet. And you take advantage of it and get some YOU time girl.
Hugs and GREAT CARD!

em

Vicki said...

This is so cute, Kathy! Love the colors and the red hair! Enjoy your "down" time. It's always a mixed blessing when the little ones are away! Blessings to you!