Friday, August 14, 2009

Shoe Shopping

I love this stamp from Rubber Romance. She looks so elegant shopping for shoes. Her dress and bag are all stickled up for some sparkle. The SU sentiment is perfect for her. I think this card is going to my Sister in Law for her birthday. She is a real shoe lover.

Thanks for dropping by today! Happy weekend! So glad my husband is off tomorrow, I get to sleep in a little. The kids won't leave him alone when he is home, so it works out to my advantage!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Vivian loves her Shoes by Rubber Romance, SU sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red
Paper: PTI ssw, Real Red, Basic Black, MME patterned
Embellishments: nesties, stickles, ribbon slot punch, SU border punch, copics, SU corner rounder punch, offray ribbon, foam dimensionals

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! love the stickles - she definitely calls for lots of stickles!

Mary G. said...

LOVE this! Reminds me of that scene from the movie Pretty Woman! :) Great job coloring and I just love all the extra details! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Love it! Mary G your right it does look like the scene from PW...AWESOME!!!

Vicki said...

Oh Kathy, I SO have to make a card like this for my daughter! She is a true shoe freak!! Great job! Blessings to you!

Karli said...

fabulous card! That is a great image & your coloring is terrific! Definitely PW!!!

CarlaKH said...

oooh i love this card!!!

Sherry Campbell said...

That is a fabulous card!! I love how you stickled up her dress for an elegant "evening" look! :)

paige said...

This card is great! And who doesn't know someone that it could be sent to? Fun mail for someone!

Cheryl Walker said...

I love this card!!! I love the stamps, colors and the layout on this, very very pretty!!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl