Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sweet Dreamers challenge #3 (Grids)

I made this one for the third challenge for the blog group I'm in. Check out all the other Sweet Dreamer's blogs (linked on my side bar). I had never used this Papertreyink set (Guidelines) or specialty paper. It comes with a pre-printed grid that fits the stamps. I went ahead and stamped up the whole sheet and then cut it to size. From a whole sheet I made a set of 8 note cards. I'm sending these off to a friend, hope he will like them!
Here you can see how I packaged up the whole set and envelopes. These plastic boxes are available from Papertreyink also. They really make a set of cards look professional when you are gifting them. I used these boxes last Christmas to make teacher gifts. Keeps the cards nice, too (no bent edges).

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: PTI Guidelines, Borders and Corners Circles, Monogram alphabet
Ink: PTI Enchanted Evening, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss
Paper: PTI ssw, guidelines grid paper, Enchanted Evening, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss
Embellishments: American Crafts brads, SU border punch, PTI Ripe Avocado ribbon, nesties, corner rounder, dimensionals

9 comments:

Cindy said...

Great take on the challenge!! I'm sure your friend will love them! Nice masculine colors!
Great way to package them too!

Vicki said...

Beautiful job, Kathy! Great colors and pattern! I am sure he's gonna love these! Blessings to you!

Mary G. said...

Great job!!! Love the colors and the layouts! Just beautiful!

Cassie_lu said...

great job with the challenge, very quilt like :)

Heidi said...

I love your grid cards!

CarlaKH said...

Hey these are too cool- love the colors and the layout!

Tammi said...

Wonderful gift set, that's great you got so many cards off the one sheet!

Anonymous said...

love these! that is such a neat set of stamps!!

Sande said...

Kathy

I love this set of cards and I'm sure your friend will love them. Its not easy finding cards and stationary for men and this one is perfect. Great take on the grid.