Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sweet Dreamers Challenge (A Christmas card with an animal)

Our Sweet Dreamers blog group challenge this week was to make a Christmas card with an animal. I don't do too many animal cards, but had this cute image I received from a friend in Wish Rak. The berries are coated in Crystal Effects and look really pretty in real life.

Thanks for stopping by this weekend! Hope you all had a happy and healthy break this weekend.

Go Yankees, they are up two games. Maybe I shouldn't get excited yet. My friend Ilena is very nervous, every time I say they look good, she thinks I'll jinx them! Hope not!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Penny Black Hedge Hog
Ink: Black
Paper: White, Real Red, Garden Green
Embellishments: Prisma color pencils and gamsol, MS border punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Crystal Effects, stickles, offray ribbon

8 comments:

Vickie Y said...

I love this hedgie! Your card is soooo cute! TFS

Michelle said...

kathy your holiday hedgie is adorable!
TFS!
michelle

CarlaKH said...

aww this is soo cute!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a cute card- love the coloring and crystal effects on the berries is awesome. I know a gentleman in out neighborhood that is from NY and is a huge Yankees fan- Cubs and White Sox both blew it this year.......poor Chicago Fans!

Cassie_lu said...

cute card for the challenge

Anonymous said...

oh gorgeous!!

Michelle VP said...

How sweet! :)

Cindy said...

Wonderful!!! I haven't done mine yet!!
What a cute image!!!