Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another Verve Challenge



Here is my card for the Verve sketch challenge. It was to make a thankful card. I have a thanks Verve sentiment stamped inside. All ready to go in the mail when needed. So go ahead and mail me some Christmas presents, and you might get this in return, just joking!

Still have two sick kiddos here. Hoping the bug is on the way out though. Talked to a friend of Cal's mother and she said several kids were out sick this week. Guess it's going around. Hopefully they'll be feeling better soon. I'm the worst when the kids are sick, totally stress out and panic. You'd never guess I was a pediatric nurse when I was working, LOL.

Thanks for dropping by today!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Verve Holly Jolly
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Pure Poppy
Paper: PTI ssw. Bashful Blue, Real Red, Basic Black
Embellishments: nesties, cuttlebug embossing folder. offray ribbon, slot punch, mini pearls, Sakura glitter pen

5 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful card, Kathy! The red and blue color combo is so striking and I love the texture repeating the stamped image theme!!

Hope the kiddos feel better soon. I think having knowledge can make you even more paranoid, especially when it involves someone so precious to you. Comes with the Mom territory, right??

Vicki said...

Great job on this one, Kathy! Love the texture and the color! Hope all are on the mend at your house. It is so hard when the wee ones are sick! Blessings to you all!

Karli said...

Hope the boys are better soon :) and they don't make their baby sister sick too! I've not seen that EF in action & I'm lovin' it! Take care! Hugs...

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your card- glad you are getting time to craft! I could never work in peds- I catch everything kids get! Hope everyone is healthy soon! (And that you are getting lots of sleep!)

Regan said...

I hear ya...my DD has been a bear..strep ack!!
stampin is my therapy..LOL
Great card!!