Thursday, December 17, 2009

Edwin has been found!

Had a bit of time to stamp during nap time. Probably should have been doing laundry, but oh well, I needed a little "me" time. This adorable image is from Magnolia, I just got it last week and couldn't wait to use it. This one is great, too cause I'll be able to use it all winter, not just for Christmas. I used a sketch challenge from SCS for the layout (SC259).


If you read my post the other day you might remember me saying I stamped up an image of my new Edwin sledding stamp and then couldn't find it. I mentioned that Liam really liked the image, well that night look what I found taped up to the wall in the playroom! My little Picasso colored Edwin in and even hung him up. This really made me laugh. The kids are usually pretty good about not touching or taking my art supplies, but Edwin must have looked too good to resist!


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I can't believe Christmas is so close, I've got so much left to do, good thing I thrive under pressure! I'll be braving the crowds this weekend. Hope you are all better prepared than I am!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Magnolia Edwin Sledding
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI ssw, Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Soft Sky, Basic Gray Eskimo Kisses
Embellishments: SU corner rounder and ribbon, cuttlebug embsossing folder, dimensionals, MS punch, rhinestones from Michaels, copics, stickles, sakura glitter pen, liquid applique

7 comments:

Heidi said...

One of my favs, I just love Edwin and this is such a great one!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a wonderful card- I love the layout and colors you used- wonderful coloring- love the snowflakes and BG paper.....just a great card! Your little guy's coloring is adorable too- he wants to be like Mommy- that is really sweet!

Juls said...

so gorgeous! Love the soft colours!!

paige said...

Your card is fantastic!
And kudos to the other artist in you family!

Jessica G. said...

The case of the missing Edwin is solved; now that's one that should definitely end up in the scrapbook!

Your version is awesome, too; the combination of Eskimo Kisses houses and snowflake punches is perfect for the theme! And your coloring is impressive, too!!

Mary G. said...

This is beautiful!!!! Love the colors you used and the layout is wonderful!!!

Glad the MIA Edwin showed up... :)

Karli said...

what a wonderful job you did on this card- coloring is right on! So did he get in to your Copics too? (hee! Hee!) Hope you Christmas was merry :) Big hugs to ya!