Sunday, January 3, 2010

MoJo just in time

I'm trying to combine challenges this year. I love to do them and see that many people can incorporate many into one card, so I'm going to give that a try. This card was made for the MoJo Monday #119 challenge, the Crazy 4 Challenges polka dot challenge, (C4C18) and The Greeting Farm Club Anya and Friends Black Tie Challenge.

This Geisha Anya is so sweet, I love the book Memoirs of a Geisha and wanted her as soon as I saw her. She was sold out every time I tried to order, and then I received her as a gift from a stamping friend. So excited to use her!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI ssw, Basic Black, MME black polka dot, PTI red polka dot
Embellishments: copics, stickles, dimensionals, offray ribbon, Doodlebug brads, MM black rhinestone

9 comments:

Tami said...

I don't think I ever saw this Anya. Lovely colors and great coloring:)

paige said...

This card is fantastic!

Jackie Randolph said...

Kathy - Beautiful card! Love the colors and your colouring is fabulous!

Cheryl said...

This card is totally cute! Wonderful coloring

Annie said...

Your coloring is outstanding!!! and card is super cute :)

Joanne Gilch said...

Awesome card, really caught my eye. Like the idea of multi-tasking and getting more than one challenge per card.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this stamp- and your card is awesome!

Anne said...

Kathy this is so pretty, love the image and your card. Have you checkoud out the Pile it on challenge blog yet? It's a great one to enter tocombine challenges and the DT's work gives you a good idea of multi-challenges...

loretta said...

Beautiful image! Love this pretty card!