Friday, March 19, 2010

Addy 'Tude is Sparkling Today

I have had this stamp for a while now, and sadly had never inked it up. She is called Addy 'Tude LOVES to Sparkle from Stamping Bella. Isn't she fabulous? I don't know why I haven't used her! Her name made me feel the need to really sparkle and bling her up. Her outfit and accessories are sparkled with spica pens, then I sprayed the whole white piece and the sentiment liberally with Smooch Spritz, I just love that stuff. The striped paper is super sparkly, too, it is the Home collection from MME.

I think this one will be headed to one of my bffs who really always does sparkle, plus she always wears big sun glasses like these, LOL! Watch your mailbox Meliss.

The sketch for this one is from CPS #158, Stamping Bella is the sponsor this week, so I had to enter. I so love all my Bella stamps!

Thanks for stopping by today. TGIF!

Card Recipe:
Ink: Memento Tux. Black, Melon Mambo
Paper: SU Melon Mambo, Kiwi Kiss, PTI ssw, MME Home patterned
Embellishments: copics, spica pens, smooch spritz, K and Co. rhinestones, corner rounder, nesties label die, ribbon

17 comments:

Tammi said...

Hey, we need that sentiment for Edward from Twilight! ;) Fun & cute Kathy!

Joanne Gilch said...

terrific card. Your attention to all the details and coloring is mind boggling....awesome.

Cassie_lu said...

what a fun card

Megan said...

fab card, Kath...totally reminds me of sister and some funny memories of the beach that included over-sized shades!

stampingtink said...

Love her! What fun bright colors! Sorry I've been missing for so long, but I'm trying to catch up! I may have to pull out my Bellas and have some fun! You've inspired me!

Hugs

Susan (SBS29)

Tracey said...

Hi Kathy, love that image & the sentiment is just perfect so that makes for one gorgeous card!

Hope you're having a great weekend :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Angela said...

Awww, she's a real hottie! You used such pretty spring colors; lovely card! I am going to have to ink up this stamp myself....

Heidi said...

wow this is adorable.

Vicki said...

Great card, Kathy! Love the image and the sentiment! Hope your weekend is awesome! Blessings to you!

Rhonda said...

Kathy, This image is just too cute. Love what you have done with it.

Carrie said...

love the mix of stripes and polka dots. This card is so cute.

paige said...

fun card! Image, colors, embellies all working so well together here!

Imke said...

Great Color-Combo Kathy !! And i like the sparkle-glitter.

Mary G. said...

What a fun card! Great colors and I just LOVE that ribbon!

Amanda said...

This is a fun card made me giggle! LOVE IT!

Payne Holler Cards said...

makes you smile!!! love all the sparkle..she is after all a girly-girl !!!

Cheryl said...

I love this card! It is so cute.