Friday, March 12, 2010

Hello Friend!

This Girlfriends on a Bench from Rubber Romance is one of the first Rubber Romance stamps I bought. It started my love for the Divas! These are about the chicest ladies I've ever seen hanging out on a bench. Wish I looked this good, LOL.

This week the sketch challenge at SCS (SC271) was perfect for large image, so I went with it.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. TGIF! Hope you all have a great weekend. Supposed to be very rainy here. But I can't complain we've had wonderful spring like temps all week.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Rubber Romance Girlfriends on a Bench
Ink: Memento Tux. Black
Paper: PTI ssw, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, polka dot from my stash
Embellishments: Cuttlebug distressed stripes embossing folder, copics, stickles, tag punch from Marvy, ribbon

10 comments:

Vicki said...

Just too chic, Kathy! Love the colors and the ribbon! Hope you have a super weekend! Blessings to you!

loretta said...

Very chic! I agree, this is such a pretty card!

Glitterbee hugs!

Angela said...

Beautiful coloring and I love the touch of glitter! I like the way you have added the "hello" too....

Vicki said...

Kathy, be sure to check out my latest post! Your name is mentioned!

Linda Palmer said...

Too Cute! Love that image and the beautiful coloring. It is very Chic!! Have a great weekend.

Heidi said...

great friendship card........ so cute.

Anne said...

Gorgeous girls on a gorgeous card Kathy! Love it

Cheryl said...

Lovely card! Make me wish I was hanging out with my girl friends some where warm.

Carrie said...

Wonderful colors. You did a fantastic job with the sketch...love it.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this- perfect image to send to a girlfriend! I love your layout and the colors too (plus the ribbon....). TFS