Monday, March 8, 2010

Patches

Here is "Patches" from Designed2Delight. Isn't he just the cutest little rabbit? Love the sweater, so sweet. Patches is the free digi stamp for the first week of March. Faith has a progressive challenge going on, check it out on her blog. All stamps from previous weeks are available in the Designed2Delight digi store. I based the layout on the sketch from Paper Sundaes from last week.

This is my first Easter card this year. We still have snow on the ground, but it should be melting soon, it's almost 60 degrees today, so that should help! Hope you are getting some sunshine, too. Thanks for stopping by today.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Digi Patches from Designed2Delight
Ink: printer ink
Paper: PTI ssw, SU So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Blue Bayou, Cosmo Cricket dsp
Embellishments: SU ribbon and dimensionals, copic markers and spica pens, MS border punch, pink glitter dots

13 comments:

Joan said...

Love the soft springy colors - perfect for an easter card. Great job on coloring this cute image too!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Love the pretty color combo.

Heidi said...

This is so cute, reminds me of a bunny I used to have.

Heidi said...

just oo cute, it reminds me of a bunny I once had!

Annie said...

Such a lovely card!!! Great color combo!

Unknown said...

Really like that D paper... Cosmo Cricket is the cutest paper, don't you think!! I also like your layout very much!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your color choice and great layout! TFS

Payne Holler Cards said...

so cute! love your dp and the layout - can you believe Easter is almost here???

Tracey said...

Really cute card Kathy, love the LO :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Cheryl said...

Cute! I love your layout.

Tammi said...

A sweet bunny, cute papers and card! Love the layout, might have to try this one!

Rhonda said...

I love your Patches...the colors and layout are gorgeous.

Angela said...

This is lovely and so very dainty; well done!