Monday, May 10, 2010

Little Pedi Kit

I don't know about you, but I'm a sucker for tins. I have a whole box full of them ready to be altered and filled with fun. This cute little tin is super easy to make into a pedicure kit.


I found the lime green pedicure essentials at Michaels' in the dollar bin. Added a bright bottle of nail polish and there you go, tin filled.


Now for the fun part. I decorated my tin with Trisha from Rubber Romance. I colored her with copics and added plenty of sparkle with stickles and rhinestones.


I think she would be a perfect party favor for a girls' weekend or spa themed party.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope all the moms out there had a wonderful day yesterday and were totally spoiled.

Recipe:
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI ssw, Only Orange, Tempting Turquoise, DCWV Citrus Stack
Embellishments: copics, nesties, stickles, rhinestones, SU ribbon

11 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Super gift idea and the perfect pampering image to go along with it! I'm a major fan of these little homemade gift kits, so thanks for another fun idea!!

Imke said...

Kathy, really a great gift idea. Thanks for sharing. Your little tin is beautiful decorated.

Karli said...

Oh my Gosh girl, this is a GREAT idea! I have several of these tins & I know I'll be doing this with a few. thanks for the fab idea! Big Hugs!!!

Ronnie said...

what an awesome idea, then you always have great ideas...Ronnie

Cheryl said...

Wonderful project! I am totally going to copy your mini-pedi idea!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great idea for a tin- and the stamp set you used is just perfect for the theme too! TFS

CarlaKH said...

too cute!

Carrie said...

Great idea for a tin Kathy. Everything about it is too cute.

Tracey said...

What a great idea for a perfect girly pressie - I love it!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Anne said...

Oh I LOVE this! The tin is lovely and the image is just perfect for it!

Tammi said...

A cute and fun idea, love it!! And thanks for reminding me that I need to use my tins!!