Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Potted Pink Daisies

I love this Potted Flowers image from Designed2Delight. I actually just bought a bunch of Gerber Daisies in pots to hang out front. They are so pretty and are supposed to do well in full sun. Now I don't have the greenest thumb, so I'm hoping they make it!

This is the first image from June for Faith's progressive challenge she holds each month. She has lots of other great images available in the Designed2Delight digi shop.

The sketch challenge on SCS this morning (SC284) was perfect for the shape of this image, so I used that. I also cut into more of my Basic Grey paper, I've been getting better about using it. I have so much sitting there, I should really enjoy it and stop hoarding! This little card is going to a special friend who just sent me the nicest gift. Can't go into detail, cause she might read my blog!

Thanks for dropping by today. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Potted Flowers from D2D, PTI sentiment
Ink: Printer, Palette Noir
Paper: Pretty in Pink, PTI Ripe Avocado, Basic Grey sugared, GP110
Embellishments: copics, nesties, liquid pearls, Bellas Baubles, stitching, SU ribbon, dimensionals

8 comments:

CarlaKH said...

love this.. the colors are perfect!

Rhonda said...

Kathy, I love your take with this image. The colors and the layout is gorgeous.

Anne said...

This is so pretty, lovely colours and I need to check out this sketch - awesome!

Imke said...

Great color choice. The Layout is great and i like the stiching. Pretty Card, Kathy !

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I love how you stacked up the layers.

Tracey said...

This is soo pretty, love the colours & the stitching is just fab!

Have a great weekend :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Tracey said...

Hi Kathy, I thought I had commented on this gorgeous card but appears not lol

Love the colours & the stitching looks fab.

Have a great weekend :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Joanne Gilch said...

I looked at this card on Thursday and loved the sketch and then couldn't remember where I saw it. It's just pure old age that is getting in the way of my creativity. Your card is gorgeous!