Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blog Candy Winners

Hello friends, I threw all the names into my KY Derby hat and did the picking today. As I mentioned before you got thrown in twice if you were a follower. So the blog candy winner is Emily from inemscloset. And the special gift for a follower (105 yards of ribbon and 105 pieces of 6x6 patterned paper) goes to Anne from Stargroves. If you both contact me with your addy, I'll get them mailed out on Tuesday.

Thanks to all who played. I really enjoyed all your sweet comments! I plan to do another little candy soon to celebrate another milestone!

Have a happy and safe fourth of July weekend!

4 comments:

Shirl said...

Congrats to all the winners! :)

Imke said...

Congrats Ladies and have fun with your new goodies ! And thanks Kathy for offering these great candy.

Angela said...

Kathleen, now you have me wondering what the next milestone is?!?!

Anonymous said...

It's like a Christmas miracle. I never win... and I am so excited to come home from vacation and see this. YAY

Thank you friend!