Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teddy

This sweet little "Teddy" is the latest from Designed2Delight, it is free this week on the Delightful Inspiration blog. If you use it to make a card and link it up by Thursday night at midnight EST, you will get the next image free in you email Friday morning. So go get Teddy and join the fun!

I'm usually not a big bear lover, but I love the vintage style of this one. It looks warn and loved. It would make a great baby card, but since I didn't need one right now, I went with a more general theme.

I use the sketch from Card Patterns sketch #76 that was posted on Sunday. It was a great sketch, that I think I'll come back to again.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great week.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Teddy from Designed2Delight, sentiment from PTI
Ink: Printer and Palette Umber
Paper: PTI ssw, SU Kraft, Regal Rose, Baja Breeze, MM Funky Vintage stripe
Embellishments: copics, nesties, MM brads, PTI buttons and twine, Fiskars border punch

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's VERY darling!

Anne said...

What a cutie!

Linda Palmer said...

So cute Kathy. Love how you colored the little bear, The layout for this card is perfect.

Karli said...

awww, cuteness :) beautifully colored & that little bow is the perfect touch. Big hugs~

Sherrie Conner said...

Super sweet Kathy!! That patterned paper is very pretty!!

Angela said...

I love the bow in her hair, uh, fur! So cute! Great DP and it looks so good with Kraft; darling card!

Juls said...

tooo cute! Love the button detail! Hugs Juls

Annie said...

what a sweet cute card! How adorable with the bow - you go, girl!!!
hugs!

Jessica G. said...

Adorable little bear, beautifully colored, and I love that bow!

Joanne Gilch said...

Wonderful card...everything is so lovely!