Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hyacinth

This is Hyacinth from Rubber Romance.  I made this for one of the HYCCT challenges on SCS, just haven't had a chance to post it yet.  I love the bright and springy colors on this one.  The paper is from the Cosmo Cricket DeLovely paper pack.  These cards were mailed to a hospital in Texas, to go to patients with cancer and their families.  I thought the bright colors were cheerful!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you are better prepared for Thanksgiving than I am.  Still lots to do here!

Card Recipe:
Stamps:  Hyacinth from Rubber Romance
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  PTI ssw, Raspberry Fizz, SU Yoyo Yellow, Gable Green, DeLovely by Cosmo Cricket
Embellishments:  copics, stickles, MS border, flower and leaf punch, Bellas Baubles

6 comments:

Sandy said...

I like the colors too and I really like your flowers! Spring - what ever do you mean Spring!?! I haven't even reached Thanksgiving yet!!
Ssandy

Ronnie said...

Love the card, the colors and the thought of green grass and flowers..gonna be a long winter.Ronnie

Linda Palmer said...

Too cute! Love the bg paper and the colors you used. Great job of coloring. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Angela said...

This is like a breath of fresh air! The spring colors are gorgeous...lets see, we only have 5 months until we can see them for real!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous, summery colors! I love the way you colored her shorts.

Anne said...

Such a pretty card and love the stamp. Lovely spring colours, so pretty on a grey day