Monday, November 1, 2010

Sassy Studio November blog hop

November 1st already!?  How did that happen?

Today is release day at Sassy Studio Designs.  Lindsay is releasing some great and very sassy holiday images.  We are having a little blog hop (with prizes of course)!  So it you arrived from Larisa's blog, you are in the right place.  If not head over to Sara's blog, to start at the beginning.  As you hop along you need to collect all the ingredients for a Christmas dinner.  We will each have part of the menu for you to collect.  You will finish up on the SSD blog and get the info for emailing your answers there.



My first card uses Sexy Santa, she is colored with copics, and glammed up with some liquid applique.  Card stock  is all PTI, and patterned paper from DCWV.  Embellished with a nestie snow flake die cut and PTI button.



And this one uses Christmas Present.  She is colored with copics and embellished with a sakura glitter pen.  Again I used PTI card stock and DCWV patterned paper.  Finished it with Bo Bunny brads a nestie label die cut, PTI ribbon, SU corner rounder and a MS border punch.

Your next stop along the hop is the talented Amanda, you're in for a treat, she made a sample for each of the new images!  The menu items you need from me are corn and gravy.  Hope you will join us later tonight (9 EST) for a party on the SSD party blog.


Thanks for stopping by today hope you are having a great day!

15 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Sexy images- love your great coloring and choice of DSP. Fun Holiday cards! TFS

Carrie said...

This card is awesome! My dh would love it.

Carrie said...

Oops I forgot to post that I LOVE the first card too. Both cards have great colors and fab layouts.

Kerrie said...

Fantastic cards, and great choice of colours and dp.

Amanda said...

These are incredible! I LOVE the liquid applique on the Sexy Santa card!! It's a great touch!! :D They look awesome!

CarlaKH said...

Ohh two fabulous cards! Love these images. ANd yeah, I cannot believe its November!

Annie said...

Kathy, both of your cards are outstanding!!!! I love the 3D effects on the 1st one and the blue-red combo! And the layout of your 2nd card is fantastic. You do such amazing job with your cards!!!!!

Monique said...

Oh la La.. Great cards. Your coloring is awesome!! Love the no peeking sentiment :)!!

Cheryl said...

Love these! Great coloring

Imke said...

Kathy, the cards looks awesome. I like the liquid applique on the first. The second looks great with this green.

Scrappychic17 said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! That's all I can say! These cards are amazing! Great job!

Marilyn Webb said...

Hi Kathy,
I love the two cards, they are so beautiful!! I just wanted to let you know I nominated your blog for "blog with attitude", you can get your badge and info from my blog! I think you do amazing work!
hugs Marilyn

Angela said...

Yep, I would say these are sassy...and SIZZLING too! Adorable cards, Kathleen!

Juls said...

brilliant! they are both so stylish and sassy! Hugs Juls

Joanne Gilch said...

These are great images and your coloring is awesome. love the blonde hair and green outfit the best.