Friday, July 1, 2011

Sassy Studio Christmas challenge

Where did June go? I have no idea, it sped by for me. But, since it is July 1st is it the start of a new month long SSD Christmas challenge.

The theme this month is using a non Christmas image for a Christmas card. I thought this shopper was perfect for a Christmas card, I know I always do loads of holiday shopping.

Hope you will join us and play along this month, it is a great way to get ahead on your Christmas cards!

I've used the Midnight Madness sketch challenge #110 for my layout.

Card Recipe:
Image: Sassy Studio Designs, sentiment from Hanna stamps
Ink: Printer, Palette Noir, Real Red
Paper: PTI ssw, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy, polka dot
Extras: copics, nesties, cuttlebug embossing folder, PTI ribbon, metal dots, dimensionals, PTI twine, button

10 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful Card. I love how you made it into a xmas card.

Hugs
Kate

Imke said...

Great card, Kathy. This image fits perfect for christmas. I like colors and the little snowflake with the red twine on top.

Juls said...

so sassy and stylish!!! Love it!!! Hugs Juls

Angela said...

Very pretty, and a fun sketch too! You must have an awesome stash of Christmas cards....

Anne-Marie said...

So very stylish....love the snowflake and twine!

Karli said...

Fun Christmas card:) I like how you've sponged the ribbon banner die~ it really makes it pop and I love the ribbon treatment too! Hugs~

America said...

FAB embellies, colors and an adorable image. Great XMAS take on the MMSC sketch this week! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again next time too! :)

Tracey said...

This is a wonderful Christmas card Kathy & so different :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Unknown said...

Great card! I have this image and love it. TFS!

Guro said...

Amazing! Love your details on this one, and the message is perfect for christmas. I am sure many of us do shop untill we drop in that season ;-)
Thank you so much for sharing your work at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
Hugs Guro
MMSC DT