Sunday, July 3, 2011

Some Phindy's Mojo

A very rainy sunny here, so I thought this cheerful little Bountiful Bouquet card would be fun to post.

I used the Mojo Monday sketch (MOJO197) for the layout of this one. It was perfect, with few embellies to really let my image be the focus.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Card Recipe:
Image: Phindy's Place Bountiful Bouquet
Ink: Printer
Paper: PTI ssw, New Leaf, SU Yoyo Yellow, unknown purple
Extras: copics, nesties, stickles, ribbon, MFT die and felt, MS punch

9 comments:

Juls said...

too cute for words! Loving the felt flower!! Hugs Juls

Kate said...

So Cute! I love all those flowers.

hugs
kate

Anne said...

Hope she brings the sunshine for you Kathy!
Hugs
Anne

Cindy said...

Adorable card Kathy!! I love your coloring!! have a great weekend!!

Joanne Gilch said...

Love these colors and yeppers that one big bountiful bunch o' flowers for that lil gal!!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this sweet image- your card is just perfect too- love the scalloped border!

Linda Palmer said...

Great card. Love the card design and the colors you used. Soooooo cute!

Imke said...

Great color combi and i like the scalloped border. Is that a Spellbinder ? It looks great. Sweet image too !!

Angela said...

Pretty Kathleen; pretty color combo and I love the simple embellishing (great rose)!