Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Whimsy and Stars

This little cutie is from the Whimsy and Stars summer release, she is called Coffee Girl. Coffee is my favorite drink (well along with wine, lol). I never start my day with out a cup, so I immediately fell in love with this image.

I've used the deconstructed sketch from Deconstructed Jen (DS12). Fun and easy sketch to work with, definitely one I'll be using again.

Thanks for dropping by today. Hope you are having a wonderful week.

Card Recipe:
Image: Whimsy and Stars Coffee Girl, senti from MFT
Ink: Printer, Palette Noir
Paper: All from SU
Extras: copics, stickles, rhinestones, Verve dies, SU ribbon

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Fantastic card and great colours!

Chelsea said...

So cute!!!

Kate said...

Adorable card Kathy. TFS

Hugs
Kate

Angela said...

Love the fabulous pink and orange and the way you've layered your sentiment...darling card!

Sandy said...

Cute as punch - your secret pal!

Pat said...

Lots of cuteness! I am loving the orange, pink and brown combo...I need to try that one :)