Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sassy Frostina

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We finally got the tree up and decorated. Still got to finish shopping yet. Yikes, Christmas is fast approaching!

I saw this fun sketch on Wednesday over at the sketch challenge section on the Outlawz. I thought it was cool, especially the edge detail, so I gave it a go.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope you are have a great week.

Card Recipe:
Image: Sassy Studio Designs Frostina
Ink: printer
Paper: PTI ssw, Simply Chartreuse, Scarlet Jewel, SU Pretty in Pink, BG Eskimo Kisses dsp
Extras: copics, nesties, liquid pearls, Cherry Lynn holly flourish die, stickles, PTI border die, dimensionals

9 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my, she is sassy! Great image, coloring and layout...love it!

Linda Palmer said...

It is a beautiful layout, beautiful card, beautiful coloring. Love it.

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is darling! I love the DSP you used and the sketch is awesome! My kids just want $$$.......it's alot different than when they were little- not alot of shopping involved...!

Juls said...

LOVE the image!!! all the colours you have used are just fabulous, and I am loving the glittery scarf! Hugs Juls

Kate said...

Love your card like always so pretty. Your coloring is amazing like always.

Hugs,
Kate

Cindy said...

Kathy, What a cute card. Very Diva looking!! Love you dp and the swirlies. Also, the liquid pearls!! Fabulous!

Sandy said...

Very pretty card with wonderful paper. You are one step ahead of me, I haven't decorated a thing yet. Merry Christmas Kathy!
Sandy

Karli said...

Luv the holly flourish- so preeety! My kids get "Miranda Moolah" as I call it & we go out for a day of getting what they want with it. They do have new underwear & socks to unwrap under the tree. They would never "waste" their money on that! Hee Hee ! Hugs~

Theresa said...

Kathy - this is so fabulous. I totally love this image. Your card is just awesome.