Saturday, July 21, 2012

PTI Stamp-a-Faire 2012


Back with a second quick post this evening. PTI is having their Stamp-a-Faire this weekend. This year it's an online stamping party. I have so much PTI that doesn't see enough love that I decided to see if I could get some of the challenges done. This one was from this morning. Nichole had a Make&Take warm up project using the Stamp-a-Faire set (don't have mine yet, but it's on the way, lol)! So I substituted a set I had and gave it a go.

I feel like it's missing the embellies that I usually throw at every card, but I do like it. I was thinking this would be a perfect card to mass produce for the Chemo Angels program. I get requests sometimes several times a day for people needing a bit of cheer and I could make up a batch of these to keep on hand and not be scrambling around to make something spur of the moment. And, best of all, this would definitely only take one stamp (don't remember the last time I sent something out with one stamp).

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Off to check out more of the Stamp-a-Faire challenges!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: PTI Garden of Life, PTI Year of flowers Mums sentiment
Ink: PTI Hibiscus Burst, New Leaf, Orange Zest, Raspberry Fizz, Palette Noir 
Paper: PTI ssw, Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, vellum
Extras: corner rounder, MS Embossing board, acrylic blocks

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi Kathy,

This is just gorgeous. Love those flowers!!

Angela said...

Beautiful CAS card...great color combo!

Unknown said...

Lovely CAS card! ;o)