Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Whimsy and Stars Release

I'm back from a week's vacation in Cape Cod. We arrived there the same day as the shark siting, lol! Luckily he was only spotted once during our trip. We stayed shallow in the ocean anyway, but it was quite the scare!

I have some fun cards to share from Mabelle RO at Whimsy and Stars. These two images Little Princess and Cherry Wishes are being released today. Both are adorable! I'm constantly in need of kids' birthday cards. I couldn't pick which one to use, so I went with both, and it worked out great since I need a card for my niece and nephew for Thursday.



My first card uses Little Princess. She is colored with copics and stickles and paired up with some Echo Park papers. The sketch comes from A Gem of a Challenge #50 .




This one used Cherry Wishes. I love this image, and think it would be perfect in pinks for a girly card, too. He's colored with copics and plenty of stickles, also. I've paired him up with some Jillybean Soup papers. This sketch comes from Crazy 4 Challenges - #C4C145.



Make sure and pop on over to the Whimsy and Stars blog and see what the DT has created with these cute new images.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

13 comments:

Debra Miller said...

Both cards are fantastic Kathy!

KimCreate said...

How adorable they BOTH are!
Kim

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card's. Caroline xxx

Linda Palmer said...

They are both darling cards. I love how you colored them both and think you did a fabulous job on the layouts. I am taking both layouts to try. Beautiful cards Kathy.

Marie said...

These are some of the most bright and cheery cards, Kathy. I especially love the princess. Reminds me of my granddaughter.

Kate said...

Your cards are so Beautiful. The colors and details are just amazing.

Hugs,
Kate
Scrappers Creative Corner

Danni said...

Oh these are fabulous!! Simply love the first one with all the pretty colors and papers/embellishments and the second is perfect for a boy!!

Pamela said...

Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge with your beautiful card, love the image and the bright colours.

Pam x

CarlaKH said...

two cute cards! Love the coloring on them both!

Flowergirl said...

Such a beautiful card, gorgeous colours and fab image,
A great use odour sketch, thanks for joining in with us at A Gem Of A Challenge this time x
Wendy x

Sandy said...

Your first card is a wonderful mix of color and design. I really like it. Your second card is nice to but I fell in love with the first one. Wonderful creating!
Sandy

Christine said...

Gorgeous cute creation lovely colour combo & design, great take on the sketch..

Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC..this wk

smiles Christine x

Unknown said...

Love the bright and cheerful colors on the first card, and the 2nd is perfect for a little boy! Cute! ;o)