Saturday, July 7, 2012

Whimsy and Stars


Happy Saturday! got a cute little Whimsy and Stars card here today. This image is called Feel Better Soon, and is available in the Whimsy and Stars ETSY shop. She's so cute with her giant bandaid. I always think it's funny how a bandaid can fix anything (at least here in my house).

I've used the Freshly Made Sketches #42 for the layout. I've been loving there non complicated sketches, really fun to work with.



Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope you are staying cool!

Card Recipe:
Image: Whimsy and Stars Feel Better Soon
Ink: printer
Paper: PTI ssw, Kraft, SU Riding Hood Red, Cosmo Cricket prints
Extras: copics, sewing machine, PTI ribbon and twine, prima flowers, Cherry Lynn border die, dimensionals

13 comments:

Kate said...

Sweet. Great coloring my friend. Love the paper and stitching that you did. Have a Great Weekend.

Hugs,
Kate

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the layout is fabulous. Love the flower with the button in the middle. Caroline xxx

Annette Allen said...

super cute...love this image and great card...awesome stitching.

Sandy said...

Really pretty card and so right for me right now. (I broke my left hip a couple of weeks ago). I need that large bandaid! I love the colors and the flower.
Sandy

Jen Timko said...

What a sweet stamp and your coloring is outstanding here! Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Mitchell said...

Great card! I love the colors and the stitching, the sweet image and the pretty flower! I guess I love it all! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Sannes said...

This card just put a big grin on my face! That little nurse is the cutest, and your flower accent is the perfect touch. I totally agree with you on the band-aids - they fix all boo-boos (real and imagined)! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

Sabrina said...

What a darling card! One of the ones that stands out. Beautifully done. :)

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous card! Your coloring is perfect on this sweet little image! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Suarez said...

Beautiful card Kathy! Great coloring and that image is adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Debra Miller said...

Wonderful card Kathy - love all the layering and the colors. You colored the image beautifully too!

Unknown said...

Cute! Love the DP, stitching, flower, and of course your coloring! ;o)

Angela said...

This is adorable...darling image with the giant band-aid...mine liked them too! Great sketch...I always like it when one of the layers is sandwiched between another (might have to try this one).