Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sassy Studio Designs Blog hop


Today is day 2 of the blog hop...
if you missed yesterday go back and check out what the
DT has created with these fabulous images!
The theme this time around is....
Going Forward....Looking Back!
We each made a project using one or more of the following favorite of ours of 2012...
Favorite Sassy saying or sentiment
Favorite tool to use
Favorite paper
Favorite sketch
Favorite technique
Favorite style
Favorite color
Favorite brand
Favorite embellishment....ribbon, flower, bling, mesh etc...

You should have arrived here from the talented Jodi's blog. Isn't her coloring amazing?

For my project I have the new Queen of Hearts Pinup image. She is colored with copics and paired with some MME print papers. My favorites are copics, patterned paper, stickles and die cuts, all of which I've worked in here. 


And we each chose a favorite project of ours that we made during 2012. I really love the colors on this one.


Now hop on over and see the beautiful creation Jacki R has made, it's gorgeous!

The full  hop order:
Sara
Starla
 Alaine
 Ruza
  Jodi
 Kathy
  Jacki R 
Kim
  Tina
Erin 
Susan
 Regan
  SSD  

Prizes: 
2 randomly selected comments will be picked each day to win 2 images,
there will be 1 randomly selected winner each day of the hop to win all 4 images.
These will be picked from comments left through out the hop!
To be eligible to win you must comment on each blog
for that day and comment on the SSD blog!

Thanks so much for hopping today. Hope you have a super Sunday!

24 comments:

Bunny said...

I love the Queen of Hearts image. You did a great job. The colors are nice.

karalschuknecht said...

Kathy, she is gorgeous. I love the colors and that heat die cut is great.
Karal

Mary G. said...

Kathy, your Queen of Hearts cards is stunning! I love how you've colored her- especially her gray dress...wow!

Archana Joshi said...

Super pretty cards, as usual, Kathy.
Hugs,
Archana

Scrap Vamp said...

Ok, I LOVE that you have the Queen of Hearts in white! She looks awesome!

Heather D. said...

Very nice! She looks like a Queen of Hearts bride :-) Well done!

Patty said...

Love the colors you used on your Queen of Hearts card! That background paper and your heart die cut are fantastic!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the color scheme, the hearts popping out behind her look awesome, the perfect sentiment, and your coloring is amazing. :)

Jackie Randolph said...

Kathy, your card is Gorgeous!! Love your papers and beautiful dies! Your coloring is absolutely amazing!

stampingtink said...

She's just stunning! Love her hair and how hew gown is colored. Great papers and I love your border and bow! Just fabulous!

Hugs,

Susan

Crafty and Green said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE the red, black & White together-super classy!! HUGS!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Robin said...

Beautiful cards! I really love that die cut you used. Hugs, Robin

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Kathy, how fabulous is this! I love that you made her dress white. Great shading. Beautiful added details too. Love it!

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

So classically beautiful Kathy. I love it. Also love your photograph of it. I was bragging about your photography skills to people at Archiver's yesterday.

Suze said...

Your colouring is amazing too Kathy. Love the colour choice - very effective.

Anonymous said...

Your coloring is amazing & your choice of colors for The Queen of Hearts is so awesome. TFS

Star said...

Beautiful colors, beautiful coloring, and I'm totally jealous of that heart die cut!

Kate said...

Beautiful Beautiful card my Friend. Your Designs of your card always Stuns me and these are no different.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Love your Card and the Fav you chose too. Both have awesome coloring. I've got a lot a practice before I'm close to any good...lol

Sonia said...

Kathy i love your suoer fabby creations. Great Job.
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Kim Kelley said...

I love Miss Hearts in white! Love the card with the pop of red! Just gorgeous Kathy! And I too love the colors on your fave card! HUGS

Regan said...

Beautiful, as always! Your creations are perfection! Love every single one!
{hugs}
Regan

silvia said...

Great cards!! Ooh,La,la~LOVE your Queen of Hearts!!

Alaine said...

I gasped when I saw this. I think you really did this image justice with your layout! I LOVE it!!!!