Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bugaboo New Release Tuesday



Happy Tuesday! Today is new release day at Bugaboo and this is the fun image for today's release, called Chubby Santa. We are preparing for our Christmas in July celebration starting next Saturday on the Catch the Bug blog!

My sketch comes from the Deconstructed Sketch #108.



Some challenges I would like to enter:


Card Recipe:
Image: Bugaboo Chubby Santa
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Simply Chartreuse, PTI Pure Poppy, Echo Park prints
Extras: copics, stickles, rhinestones, PTI  ribbon, MS border punch

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so festive and the bow is a nice creative touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Super cute!!

Katherine said...

This is adorable! I saw them on the Bugaboo blog too and love all the samples. I love your choice of paper behind the image!