Thursday, August 15, 2013

Dare to Be Sassy Thursday


It's Thursday again, that means time for a Dare to be Sassy Thursday challenge at Sassy Studio Designs. This week our challenge is Summer Reading. Create a project based on a favorite book, or even create a bookmark. I based my card on a beach read that I read over vacation, called Summer Girls, by Mary Alice Monroe. Great light beach read!

You don't need to use a SSD image to enter, but you get two chances to win if you do use one. Check out the DT creations and play along! I'm using Sarong Sassy as my image.

Card Recipe:
Image: SSD Sarong Sassy
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Harvest Gold, SU Tempting Turquoiose, PTI Spring Rain, DCWV print
Extras: copics, sakura stardust pen, PTI ribbon, nesties, sewing machine, pearls, pearl pen, Silhouette wave cutting file

1 comment:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Kathy, this is so pretty! Love the paper, the colors and those waves are just amazing.