Thursday, August 1, 2013

Little Miss Muffet Challenge


Happy Thursday! After winning a challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps, I was offered the opportunity to guest design for the month of August. I am very honored and excited to design with the talented team and these adorable stamps during August.

So, today's challenge is Send in the Fairies. I'm working with this super cute image called Adela and Dida. There are so many gorgeous fairies to select from in the Little Miss Muffet store. My sentiment comes from Create with TLC.

Hope you will stop by and check all the fairies the DT has created with and play along over at the Little Miss Muffet challenge blog!

My sketch comes from Sketch n Stash #118. My papers and image are new, the twine and rhinestones have been in my stash for quite some time).



Card Recipe:
Image: Little Miss Muffet Adela and Dida, sentiment from Create with TLC
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, SU Regal Rose and Garden Green, prints from Crate paper
Extras: copics, crystal effects and glamour dust, Trendy Twine, MM rhinestones, sewing machine, dimensionals

6 comments:

Kate said...

Love this especially what you did with her wings too cool.

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful coloring and design. The little angel is precious and the card is gorgeous.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I had an extra few minutes and just thought I'd drop by and leave a comment. :D Great layout and I love the color pallet - especially the wings! *Hugs

~@ngie~ said...

what a gorgeous card & image... love the dp's & the glittered wings :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck :)

hugz Angie xXx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

How did I miss this card? It is just gorgeous. X

Nathalie said...

Very pretty card. I love layout papers.
Nathalie