Saturday, May 31, 2014

From the Heart Stamps


I've got a cute little From the Heart Stamps card to share today. This is one of the Faithful Friends images, that are newish. I think they are all so sweet. This one is called Peace Like a River. Make sure and check out these sweet images, there are quite a few and they all come with coordinating sentiments.

Card Recipe:
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, SU Taken with Teal, PTI Hibiscus Burst, Authentique prints
Extras: copics, nesties, sewing machine, pearls, dimensionals, PTI button, Trendy twine, white paint pen

3 comments:

Imke said...

This is one of my favorites, Kathy ! I like your layout and stiching. Great coloring too.

Jo said...

I too love how you stitch your cards, and I love the colours you've used here. A really lovely card x

Heidi Brawley said...

This is very Adorable! !!!
Fun layout too!!!!
Hugs, Heidi