Thursday, July 17, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Challenge


We've got some fun going on at Little Miss Muffet today. There is a new challenge for you to play along with. The challenge is Anything Goes, makes it super easy to play along.  The stamp I'm using is from Little Miss Muffet,  it is called Babe Little Star.  Stop by the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out the other gorgeous samples! Hope you will join the fun and play along with us!

My sketch comes from Sketch N Stash challenge 143. It's a week where you can pick any of the sketches from the sketch book. I went with number 35. My image is new and my paper is some Authentique Hope paper from my stash.



Card Recipe:
Image: Little Miss Muffet Babe Little Star
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Dark Chocolate and Spring Rain, Authentique prints
Extras: copics, nesties, Verve edge die, card candi, white paint pen, sewing machine, PTI button and twine dimensionals

3 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

*sigh* I do not need these papers... Fab card Kathy. The colours are gorgeous and I like your sneakiness regarding the boy theme you're working too this month. X

Jeni said...

Super cute Kathy! ~jeni :)

mixamatoasties said...

Fabulous card! Love it.

Susan xx