Wednesday, August 20, 2014

From the Heart Stamps


Now, I am not trying to rush summer out the door! We are planning to soak up the last two weeks of vacation and make the most of them! But, Fall is my favorite season and this is the monthly Progressive Challenge image from From the Heart Stamps, called Pumpkin PigWit, so I couldn't resist making him into a cute little card. He comes with some cute and punny sentiments, too. If you play along each month, you get the next month's image for free. It's never too late to join the fun, you can purchase the current month's image and jump right in.

My sketch comes from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 232. I loved the look and clean lines of this one, will be one I come back to again and again.



Card Recipe:
Image: FTHS Pumpkin PigWit
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Pine Feather, Orange Zest, Kraft, scrap of green dotted paper
Extras: copics, nesties, dimensionals, PTI button and twine, Verve banner die

5 comments:

Imke said...

Adorable Card, Kathy ! Love this sketch and your color choice. The kraft and dark green fits great together. Love it :-)

Joanna M. said...

Oh my this is stinking cute! Love the colors on the Kraft paper

cybil said...

This is such a cute card. I may need to go and buy the stamp. Thank you for sharing it with me. Great job. Sincerely Cybil Lynch

Jo said...

oooh I love that layout, thanks for sharing where you got it from. And as always you've produced the most fabby card.
Enjoy your last 2 weeks ;)
xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's CAS and I LOVE it! There's something about a pig image that makes me smile. Hummm...don't know how I'm missing your posts. The button is great with the twine. I seemed to fight with buttons.