Monday, September 29, 2014

From the Heart Stamps sketch challenge


There is a new I {HEART} sketches with a twist #81 challenge today. The twist this week it to use eyelets (you can use the sketch, the twist or both). Its a fun sketch, pretty CAS and perfect for a lot of different images, I'm sure I'll use it again. I've used one of the cute images available in the From the Heart Stamps shop called Super Birdbrain. Love this fun image, perfect for all the little cape wearing people around here.  Hope you will have some time to play along this week!





Card Recipe:
Image: From the Heart Super Birdbrain
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Kraft, SU Soft Sky and Old Olive, MME prints
Extras: copics, stickles, crystal effects, dimensionals, card candy, sewing machine

3 comments:

Danni said...

This is just so fun! and cute!

KimCreate said...

Super cute card with such fun colors!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Perfect. CAS and shouts fun. I'm a lover of stitching , elements, and plaids so you have all my favorite.