Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sami Stamps Daddy's Super Girl


Happy Tuesday! I've had this super cute image and sentiment combo in mind for a while. The image is a digi from Sami Stamps, called Daddy's Super Girl, they are just the sweetest whimsical images. And you know how I'm a fan of any image from the back, so this was a must have for me! I've pieced her bow and cape and popped them up for some dimension.

Sami Stamps is having a Design Team Call right now, too. I guested for them last year and would love to join the team, so I'm going to give it a try. Wish me luck!

My sketch comes from Sketch N Stash #149, it is a throwback to an earlier challenge #44. Another great sketch from them. My new item is the patterned paper and my stash is the ribbon, buttons and twine.


Card Recipe:
Image: Sami Stamps Daddy's Super Girl, Create with TLC sentiment
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, SU Blue Bayou, PTI Harvest Gold, Patterns from
Extras: copics, PTI ribbon, buttons, Trendy Twine, dimensionals

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Kathy! Love the colors and paper-piecing! So happy that you applied also. It would be awesome to be on a team together again! Fingers crossed! :D

Joanna M. said...

This is stunning! Love the paper piecing Kathy and that phrase ... Oh that phrase is perfect! No need to wish you good luck ... You are a shoe-in!

Unknown said...

Are you kidding me? This is ADORABLE!

Imke said...

Lovely Card, Kathy. The paper piecing looks great. Fingers crossed !!

Chrissie said...

Just fabulous Kathy! I love the image and sentiment and your colour combo is so gorgeous.
Good luck with the DT call, they'd be mad not to have you.
Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx

Super Jen said...

Pure awesomeness. I hope you make the DT. I love all your cards, even if I am terrible about commenting on your blog.

Pia S said...

I love the image and paper piecing, such a great take on the sketch!

Jo said...

Lovely card, fab paper piecing and a brilliant sentiment. Good luck for their DT call xx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Kathy - gorgeous colour combo and I love the Paper Piecing.
Thanks for playing along at SnS this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx