Wednesday, November 26, 2014

From the Heart Stamps


I've got a cute little CAS creation to share today using Faithful Friends Angel Joy from From the Heart Stamps. I love this image, it's so sweet and comes with perfectly coordinated sentiments, it also happens to be the Stamp of the Month, and you still have a few days to play along to get next month's image free.

And Faith has a huge sale going on for the rest of November. Tons of images are on sale half price, check them out here. You can snap up some amazing images for a steal!

I've used the current sketch #88 for my layout. You can play along until tomorrow. The twist this week along with the sketch is to use woodgrain. I've used a tiny wooden snowflake along with the sketch which I flipped sideways to fit the image.

Thanks for stopping by today, I appreciate it. Have a lovely rest of the weekend.

Card Recipe:
Image: FTHS Faithful Friends Angel Joy
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Lucky Limeade, SU Blue Bayou, Crate Paper
Extras: copics, sewing machine, stickles, wooden snowflake, MFT border punch, Queen and Co Baubles

No comments: