Thursday, August 20, 2015

From the Heart Stamps



Birthday Pup is one of the newer From the Heart Stamps images. He is just so cute and since I'm forever in need of birthday cards (especially non-girly ones), I decided to color this guy right up and get him onto a card. I've also used him for the CAS challenge at Splitcoast this week, critters is the theme, so any animal or bug will fit the challenge!

Also, if you like From the Heart Stamps we have a DT call going on until the end of August. Still plenty of time to get an entry in there!

I've used our current sketch I {heart} sketches with a tWist #115. The twist this time is animals, to I've done the sketch and twist. You have until Sunday to play along with us!



Thanks for stopping by today. We are headed to the pool, need to soak up the last days of summer!

Card Recipe:
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, SU cardstock and print
Extras: copics, nesties, stickles

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

So cute Kathy.

Anonymous said...

What a great card Kathy :-)