Wednesday, September 9, 2015

From the Heart Stamps


Does anyone remember the episode of Friends where Joey put the turkey on his head? This image reminds me of that and totally cracks me up! It's called Birdbrain Jack-o-Lantern and is from From the Heart Stamps, it's a newer image. 

I've used our sketch for this week also, I {heart} sketches with a tWist #113. Great sketch that is awesome for using up some scraps.



Hope you will play along with us!

Card Recipe:
Image: FTHS Birdbrain Jack-o-Lantern
Ink: Printer
Paper: PTI ssw, PTI Harvest Gold, scraps of prints
Extras: copics, stickles, PTI button, Trendy Twine, MM glitter brads

4 comments:

Imke said...

I loved "Friends" and because I can remember well **lol**
FUN Halloween Card, Kathy. Love this Image !!

Anonymous said...

Love this fun card Kathy! :-)

Jo said...

FAB! great colouring, I haven't coloured this cutie up... yet! ;)
Jo xx

Anonymous said...

Love this image Kathy - so fun! Fab take on the sketch too!