Thursday, September 17, 2015

From the Heart Stamps


This little guy, Spectacular Birdbrain is  From the Heart Stamps, it's a newer image. It was a part of a fundraiser for Faith's daughter's hockey team. I don't think it is currently in the store, but it might available one day. 

I've used our sketch for this week also, I {heart} sketches with a tWist #118. Great sketch and so versatile, I've flipped it to fit the image I picked.





Hope you will play along with us!

Card Recipe:
Image: FTHS Spectacular Birdbrain
Ink: Printer
Paper: Copic xpress, SU cardstock, Doodlebug prints, vellum
Extras: copics, nesties, sewing machine, dimensionals, crystal effects

4 comments:

Sharla said...

Super cute Kathy! Love the colors you used and those eyes....awesome!! :)

Brenda said...

I {heart} this card! Love that the glasses have a "lens"!

Anonymous said...

Love this fab, fun card! This Birdbrain looks the business in those specs!! Great colouring, and I love the patterned paper and vellum :-)

Imke said...

This is SPECTACULAR !! like the bright colors and of course the birdbrain.